Working title and style of this year's event
"Belonging to the world"
In 2013, the organizers of the International Playback Camp decided to organize the International Playback Camp, in order to experience the spontaneity and the overall cohesion of enthusiastic Playback!
This is a great opportunity for each playbacker to feel the spirit and the release of creative energy in the summer of 2014 at the International Playback Camp!
The goals and objectives
The idea of an international camp was born in 2012, when we held the first International Playback camp in the Crimea. This opened up the opportunity to get invaluable experience with such excellent coaches as Karin Geisler (Switzerland), Aniko Kaposvar (Vienna) and Cymbeline Buhler (Australia), and we had an incredible success!
In 2013, were a record number of participants, coaches Sarah Urech (USA), Karin Giesler (Switzerland), Steve Nash (England), Shirley Legum (Israel), Olga Sanachina (Russia).
Based on the feedback of Сamp participants, it is truly worth it. Graduate has told us that taking the International Playback Camp with us it was a life-changing experience that propelled their progress with playback theatre and life.
This year there will be more opportunities, international participants from around the world and coaches, so we decided to limited registration, namely, when the number of participants reached 25 people – we will close the registration for 2014.
In 2014, we are waiting for more coaches, events and workshops for our world community! This year, in parallel with the main program we are running Project Playback First International Children's Camp. Details can be obtained from the organizers.
Since 2013, the International Playback camp has the following objective: high quality training for playbackers from around the world, and uniting the world community
- We will try to build the most interesting intensity of practice! From day one, you will plunge into the atmosphere of creativity and energy of the coast.
- Amazing workshops, gorgeous, efficient and intelligent exercises, original Playback forms, fun games, recitals and much more...
- Colleagues from around the world, various theaters and groups: this is a unique opportunity to take a closer look, and join together to achieve our common goals!
- Meet with colleagues from different parts around the world, sharing experiences.
- Gain invaluable experience from great coaches and Guru Playback theatre.
- Energize for your future life and practice in the world of Playback Theatre
- Looking forward to your application!
Location of Intensive
We proudly pleased to inform you that in 2014 it will be Amazing SERBIA!
Nearest Airport: Belgrade, Nikola Tesla ( the airport transfer to the venue )
Visa regime: In Serbia not need a visa for EU citizens, USA citizens and citizens of Russia.
A bit about the Serbia:
officially the Republic of Serbia is a country located at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe, covering the southern part of the Pannonian Plain and the central Balkans. Alandlocked country in relative proximity to the Mediterranean, Serbia borders Hungary to the north; Romania and Bulgaria to the east; Macedonia to the south; and Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro to the west; it also borders Albania through the disputed territory of Kosovo. The capital of Serbia, Belgrade, is among Europe's oldest cities and one of the largest in Southeast Europe.
Serbia - a country with a rich nature, beautiful rivers , lakes and springs, forests and fields
See you in June 2014!
Organizational and financial conditions of participation
Playback International Camp / International Playback Camp (c) is a non-profit project, involving no financial gain for its organizers. All financial and organizational relationships are built on the basis of openness and mutual trust.
The cost of participation is made up of the following components (per person)
- Accommodation: (planned Accommodation: VIP and Standard and tent camp (with their tents))
- Standard price for accommodation-18€ per day
- Food: Three meals a day - 17€ per day
- Flight: Participants are responsible for organizing their own flights. The nearest airports are Simferapol and Sevastopol.
- Transfer: We can arrange transfer to the hotel if you tell us your flight number and arrival times.
- The registration fee - goes to pay for the materials for the workshop, procurement of printed materials, payment of fees, visas, flights, transfers and accommodation coaches of International camp.
- Up to 15.04.2013 - 360 €
- Next - 420 €
International Children's Camp
- Up to 15.04.2013 - 300 €
- Next - 360 €
With love and respect, the organizers
Welcome to the International Playback TRIBE!!!
For information you are interested please contact the organizers email@example.com